"No matter your level or the type of terrain you prefer to ski - Whistler offers everything from beginner to expert runs, moguls, perfectly groomed corduroy, cruisers, steeps, chutes, terrain parks and more."
Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains feature:
- More than 200 ski runs.
- The longest ski season in Canada.
- The largest ski area in North America - more than 8,100 acres.
- The greatest vertical rise of any mountains in North America.
- One of the most advanced high-speed lift systems in the world.
- Two mountains to choose from - Whistler or Blackcomb Mountain.
In 2010 the resort will be the host of the Olympic Winter Games.
Been there, done that?
Does Whistler have the worlds best downhill skiing?
Please leave us a comment!
Flickr photo credit: The Glacier Originally uploaded by Joe Shlabotnik